Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

OK, both of us changed our minds. I did not go to sleep and she started rubbing her pussy, but I don´t think she came, or that was a very weak orgasm. Or maybe she will continue after she has found something arousing enough on her computer. But one opinion I have not changed: no one compares to Leora.

Agree, when Leora does her thing, it for keeps. She flags herself out for a good 10 mins afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Agree, when Leora does her thing, it for keeps. She flags herself out for a good 10 mins afterwards.

When I first saw Leora having a bate, it looked so staged, but I think now that how she enjoys it. The slow build up and how she pulls at her boobs, she is fair dinkum what she does.

Well guys, I timed that well...Thank you Nicole...orgasm or no orgasm, it was lovely to watch...IMO much more sensual and arousing than a dildo...You are head and shoulders above all the other girls in Barca right now...You can add face, boobs, arse and certainly pussy to that list...heart beat emoticon

Let me just say one thing,,,, You can always catch more bees with honey vs with vinegar,, If people always say negative things about these women then don't be surprised if after they read some of those comments they actually shut down and do even less stuff than before,,,, I have never in my life seen anyone do a better job at anything after they get treated like shit.

Be more positive and more encouraging in your posts towards these ladies and you may be surprised at how much better things may turn out in the end,,, I know what I'm talking about and an example is on the previous page,,,just minutes after asking nicely she gave me a taste of what I asked for,,,and if they read these forums often then they will know who to listen to vs who to ignore. People like me who don't treat them like crap will most of the time get our wishes granted.

Be Nice please:heart::heart:::)::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys, I timed that well...Thank you Nicole...orgasm or no orgasm, it was lovely to watch...IMO much more sensual and arousing than a dildo...You are head and shoulders above all the other girls in Barca right now...You can add face, boobs, arse and certainly pussy to that list...heart beat emoticon

Loved the way she pulls her hair over her face when she starts, as if she gets so engrossed in her pleasure.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening guys...Just caught up on all the posts and got a brief glimps of my girl naked and beautiful...Looks like I'll have my hands full with Nicole's pussy on replay later...happy nodding smiley face smiley

...and Rosie bated in front of MissX, am I correct...? Any timeline for that....please...:biggrin:

Around 19h00, if i'm not mistaken... cam 7 

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Let me just say one thing,,,, You can always catch more bees with honey vs with vinegar,, If people always say negative things about these women then don't be surprised if after they read some of those comments they actually shut down and do even less stuff than before,,,, I have never in my life seen anyone do a better job at anything after they get treated like shit.

Be more positive and more encouraging in your posts towards these ladies and you may be surprised at how much better things may turn out in the end,,, I know what I'm talking about and an example is on the previous page,,,just minutes after asking nicely she gave me a taste of what I asked for,,,and if they read these forums often then they will know who to listen to vs who to ignore. People like me who don't treat them like crap will most of the time get our wishes granted.

Be Nice please:heart::heart:::)::)

That's for sure. What girl wouldn't read these posts about herself. Encouragement brings on rewards and more power to them.

• Upvote 2