Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yet another Belle conversation we can't hear - definitely something going on with her. Perhaps she's telling Irma about last night or what secret advice Angel gave her.

I thought they in the bathroom so Irma could  give her a last bath

Ok I got you down for $10,000 Benfold :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The girls will have a fun night, Irma will bust out some moves, nothing too crazy happens. Irma has a nice evening and goes to bed happy ❤️

She's checking her passport ???

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The girls will have a fun night, Irma will bust out some moves, nothing too crazy happens. Irma has a nice evening and goes to bed happy ❤️

She's checking her passport ???

... again ... they will just have a teasing show. ... that is all.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Lots of hugging and kissing from Belle giving Irma some love and Stella adds a few pecks herself. I just wonder why Belle and Irma haven't seen much of each other since Irma's return.

I Guess because, as we know, they are real friends and therefore see each other outside of RLC often. This is just a continuation of their normal friendship but in a new environment

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lots of hugging and kissing from Belle giving Irma some love and Stella adds a few pecks herself. I just wonder why Belle and Irma haven't seen much of each other since Irma's return.

I think Stella does not like the behavior of Belle

Ben this is your last chance to go make it a Foursome,,go send her away in style,,make her last night in Barcelona a night to remember :biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

What a trio in Irma's room now

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

I think Stella does not like the behavior of Belle

Not when she is drunk, it's true. Belle said something to offend Stella and they argued. But sober they seem friendly (and we remember they have been very intimate together on the past :biggrin:)