Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Nicole left 24hours ago.

I am very happy she is having good time with her lover. All this week she gave us astonishing shows !!  She deserves to spend time with her lover and as he is shy it is  better they do what they have to do out of RLC cams.

Well said Phantom..you are totally right...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il serait donc inutile vivre dans le tiroir pantie Sofie cos elle n'a pas un ...:biggrin:

Hello Naga, yes it is useless to move away where you are, and from time to time visit in the drawer of Sofie, if you like swimwear. .:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Gina's birthday today. Good.

She may have invited the two other girls to dinner, though quite early. Good as well.

But the flowers? Why does Gina take the flowers, which she previously received from Lola and Polya in the apartment, again with out?

I'm having a BBQ at my place now guys so I won't be back on till much later, after numerous beers and wine...Looks like a quiet one, unless My Girl returns to put on another beautiful show...Catch you all later, and behave yourselves...happy smiley face smiley