Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

De acuerdo. Este es el último que voy a decir sobre el tema ....
Las chicas están pagando por tener 12 o 16 de la cámara apuntando a ellos 24/7, y puede o no puede conseguir más dinero dependiendo de lo que hacen ... Que no es la cuestión aquí.

Ellos están de vacaciones, y están actuando como si estuvieran ... No sabemos exactamente lo que están recibiendo hasta fuera del apto pero una conjetura, teniendo en cuenta que están en una de las ciudades más vibrantes de Europa, sería

• Hacer turismo
  • Compras 
  • Conseguir un bronceado
  • Comer buena comida
  • Bebida
  • Fiesta
    además de todas las cosas que hacen que veamos ... Así que, básicamente, Niña está de vacaciones, independientemente de lo que algunos piensan aquí ... Ellos están haciendo exactamente lo mismo que yo cuando me voy de vacaciones / vacaciones, lo que quieras llamarlo así .... a excepción de la fiesta ...:dodgy:
  • Además de que puede implicar un viaje dentro de un viaje, que parece ser lo que está haciendo Nicole ...

Ahora, hemos establecido que Marc no se siente cómodo se divierte con su frente de las levas. y no ha dado la vuelta en B2 durante unos días. Así podría haberla te deja fuera a algún lugar igualmente agradable en España desde hace algún tiempo de calidad con ella, lejos de las cámaras ...
    O. es el día de hoy del padre, por lo que podría haber vuelto a casa para ver a su papá y pasar unos días con su familia ... ¿Quién sabe, pero para ir fuera por unos días mientras estaba de vacaciones en el Barça no es razonable ...

Well, as your opinion, I respect, and do not contribute anything to your words. Although I understand, you are not an RLC spokesperson, but another participant, and that is why it has the value that it has ... For your information, in Spain, Father's Day is not today, today is the day of CORPUS CHRISTI, well, it is celebrated throughout the Catholic Church. Father's Day, as I said, is celebrated on March 19, the Feast of Saint Joseph.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

so we are down to arguing about semantics----who cares what they say-on vacation or away for a few days

It means the same damn thing 

If that is so , why all the reply´s ?

32 minutes ago, martyen said:

Ah OK. You should take a vacation in Barçelone I know a very pleasant place with girls on vacation for three months I hope you enjoy the night club drink. Just a problem there are security cams to see if people enter the apartment during their absence. .:biggrin:

I've been before and its great...I intend to go back sometime in the near future, I loved it...But so did my wife...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well, as your opinion, I respect, and do not contribute anything to your words. Although I understand, you are not an RLC spokesperson, but another participant, and that is why it has the value that it has ... For your information, in Spain, Father's Day is not today, today is the day of CORPUS CHRISTI, well, it is celebrated throughout the Catholic Church. Father's Day, as I said, is celebrated on March 19, the Feast of Saint Joseph.

It might be today in Russia vortios, but I was only guessing...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

That is nice information--but maybe, as Naga said, she went to visit her Dad (probably not in Spain)-where they might be celebrating Father's Day---

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

so we are down to arguing about semantics----who cares what they say-on vacation or away for a few days

It means the same damn thing 

Picking on unrelevant details, intentionally getting missinterpreted, you now know it feels, it is impossible to have discussions on here

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

If that is so , why all the reply´s ?

Well sometimes, the majority of people are replying to be nice and give someone who doesn't quite understand --the

correct meaning of things, so they might be able to understand..  

Just now, happyone said:

Esa es la información agradable - pero tal vez, como dijo Naga, se fue a visitar a su papá (probablemente no en España) -donde podrían estar celebrando el Día del Padre ---

I do not enter, in the reasons why she or another girl, leave the house, and can be very legitimate, I do not question it. In life there are many circumstances, which make plans change, whether you are on vacation, or you are working.

But I understand, that the behavior of RLC, has been so bad with subscribers, especially in Barcelona, which I see natural, that many subscribers, get angry.

If instead of jumping in to defend the company, they let pass the subject, I believe that the controversies, would be less. But everyone has his way of interpreting things.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Picking on unrelevant details, intentionally getting missinterpreted, you now know it feels, it is impossible to have discussions on here

no it is possible, but after a few attempts, one must just consider the mentality (a nice way of saying stupidity)  of the person to whom you are having the discussion-

then stop discussing with that person  Just move on. 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might be today in Russia vortios, but I was only guessing...

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is nice information--but maybe, as Naga said, she went to visit her Dad (probably not in Spain)-where they might be celebrating Father's Day---

We have no idea if that is what she is doing, but it doesn't need to be fathers day to visit family either

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And while you guys are here talking nonsense about a girl outside the Apt,,I'm here looking at Carolina and Rosie Butt naked in the Apt::)::):heart::heart:

Rosie hasn't shown Caro the old shower head off the hose trick yet :biggrin:

• Upvote 1