Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And while you guys are here talking nonsense about a girl outside the Apt,,I'm here looking at Carolina and Rosie Butt naked in the Apt::)::):heart::heart:

To see if it is true, that you stare and enjoy what you see in the apartment and do not bother in the conversations that other clients want to have.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

no it is possible, but after a few attempts, one must just consider the mentality (a nice way of saying stupidity)  of the person to whom you are having the discussion-

then stop discussing with that person  Just move on. 

And that is the normal reaction of someone who don´t understand the meaning of the expression " on vacation "

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je suis avant et sa grande ... Je l'intention de revenir dans le futur proche, je l'aimais ... mais ce fut ma femme ...:dodgy:

Yes very nice city even couple ..:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We have no idea if that is what she is doing, but it doesn't need to be fathers day to visit family either

True Ed. but I'm celebrating Father's day with a BBQ and a few beers, so it was just a thought...:biggrin:

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Mi pregunta era: ¿Está usted actualmente un suscriptor RLC?

Y que te importará a tí si yo pago o dejo de pagar una m... de suscripción. Como si yo tuviese que darle explicaciones a usted de lo que hago en mí vida diaria.

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

He citado esta frase

Para ver si es verdad, que se queda mirando y disfrutar de lo que se ve en el apartamento y no se molestan en las conversaciones que otros clientes quieren tener.

perdón si le he entendido mal, pero entienda que estoy cansado de cierto comentarios, incendiarios, que no llevan a ningún sitio.

yo no me meto en su vida intima, ni está este foro para eso.