Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol fits in perfectly here but Angel doesn't. She's taller than me for a startQ ...so why do I find her so beautiful, sexy and utterly mesmerising...:heart:

Yes I wondered about your attraction to Angel, Nicole seemed to be a perfect fit but Angel seems skinny to me but then I can fall for Leora and Ilona who are quite different body types. I think my ideal is really Kristy but maybe she looked too sweet and I case it didn't help that the stunningly Kami was right next to her plus I'd seen The Goddess and it's difficult for anyone to match her hypnotic arse. But then Belle bouncing up and down possibly in her Calvin's or less with that incredible hair, her slightly chunky arse and her effervescent personality. At that stage I hadn't even clocked her incredible lips.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I wondered about your attraction to Angel, Nicole seemed to be a perfect fit but Angel seems skinny to me but then I can fall for Leora and Ilona who are quite different body types. I think my ideal is really Kristy but maybe she looked too sweet and I case it didn't help that the stunningly Kami was right next to her plus I'd seen The Goddess and it's difficult for anyone to match her hypnotic arse. But then Belle bouncing up and down possibly in her Calvin's or less with that incredible hair, her slightly chunky arse and her effervescent personality. At that stage I hadn't even clocked her incredible lips.  

At least you do not have to pick just one. you can have a different one every day.:shy: