Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Caro Para cortar la visión nocturna

It's normal, how many girls, voluntarily or not, have. But as always, RLC, is to blame for all these shoddy.
If that is a circuit, which the girls could not access, because they leave it so easy to manipulate?
Which leads me to wonder ,,, or maybe RLC is not so guilty, and it's something the girls can manipulate at will. After saying that it was a small accident, everything is solved.

• Upvote 1

Hace 6 minutos, Sergio dijo:

Es justo Que se han Desactivado Las Cámaras de Infrarrojos, De Vez en Cuando es bueno Tener algo de intimidad

Las cámaras no se desactivan, sólo la lámpara de infrarrojos, que sirve como apoyo.
Si nos fijamos en las imágenes infrarrojas, siempre hay un área que se encendió muy brillante, que sería la lámpara de infrarrojos auxiliar.
Sin esa lámpara de las cámaras no son capaces de recoger la luz infrarroja que hay ambiantal, ya que es muy pobre.

Although I think you're just being sarcastic.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

when ? Do you have the perfect timeline ? Caro touched something near the cam.

Rose only switched off the light

At 12.00.52, Caro half moved towards Cam7 but her hands didn't touch anything. Rosie reached behind her at the same time and NV disappeared. If Rosie just switched the lights off, then I can't answer it. There was  confusion when it happened with Nicole and Marc last time in...But of course, she was crucified for it...:cry:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At 12.00.52, Caro half moved towards Cam7 but her hands didn't touch anything. Rosie reached behind her at the same time and NV disappeared. If Rosie just switched the lights off, then I can't answer it. There was  confusion when it happened with Nicole and Marc last time in...But of course, she was crucified for it...:cry:

Off course we have no official explanations, but my opinion for Marco was he had disconnected the NV plug to charge his phone. But there was also doubt because at the same time Nicole on the other side of the bed also touched plugs and lights.

Today it is not a big deal because nothing will happen. The girls will sleep until 5 or  6pm. But we must write to RLC because the NV might stay off next days if nowbody is aware...

• Upvote 2