Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, but this post is abit off topic, everyone know that I mean it is very accepted to criticice, but what is your critiqe sergio, this has no relevance, just an excuse to write negative about her.

P.S. I don't know the climate of where she comes from, but where I come from, potatoes are harvested much later in the autumn

It's a very nice way to say that Rose is not the favorite girl in RLC

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she's a girl on vacation, so how can she have another vacation while she's already on vacation...:dodgy:

Good morning Naga, missing our girl are we? We all need our daily dose of Nicole :heart: don't we. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she's a girl on vacation, so how can she have another vacation while she's already on vacation...:dodgy:

It's a side vacation from the original vacation,,,it's very hard when you have different countries with different languages, Dialects, Phrases, Adjectives and just plain old slangs,,,,,,, When I come back from back from a vacation,, I use the term "I need a vacation from my vacation" ,,,meaning I'm so tired that I need to rest for like 3 more days after coming back from vacation.

If I went on vacation with my family, and while on vacation with them I hear about some other place away from where I already am on vacation and i want to ditch them for a few days to go meet up with a hot girl on another Island or country,,, I phrase it as "taking a side vacation from my original vacation",,,,,,,,these terms are hard to understand if you don't use it in your language or everyday way of speaking,,,, I hope I explained it so you can understand.::):biggrin:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It's a very nice way to say that Rose is not the favorite girl in RLC

You don't like any of the girls so how would you know? Like it or not Rose is a sweetheart and a favorite  to some of us. Even if there's only two of us.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You don't like any of the girls so how would you know? Like it or not Rose is a sweetheart and a favorite  to some of us. Even if there's only two of us.

Rosie is a sweetheart DES...and I like her big style...:heart:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Rosie is my favorite girl out of both Barcelona Apts right now,,,then Carolina,Nichole and Sofie.:heart:::)

• Upvote 2