Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ciao everyone...I'll start the day with a technical issue. I've just discovered something just now...It you hover your cursor over the list of rooms on the right hand side, you get an image of each room, and you can scroll through them that way to check them out. Is this a recent addition , or has it been in place for ages and am I just being thick...scratching head smiley

I just logged on and noticed it too. Must be new of today! Wasn't like this yesterday. It is the same on the left side, on the list of apartments.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I just logged on and noticed it too. Must be new of today! Wasn't like this yesterday. It is the same on the left side, on the list of apartments.

So it is..I never noticed the left side...I'm getting old you know...:huh:

Gina and Polya left at 15.06...Lola stayed at home. It seems to me that Lola isn't doing as much with the other girls now, and it's generally Gina and Polya. and not Lola and Polya...I wouldn't be surprised if Lola only stays a month...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina and Polya left at 15.06...Lola stayed at home. It seems to me that Lola isn't doing as much with the other girls now, and it's generally Gina and Polya. and not Lola and Polya...I wouldn't be surprised if Lola only stays a month...

or two.... she arrived April 28th

• Upvote 2

I noticed that since two or three weeks, there has been no parties at all , neither in B1 and B2 !   Is it the girls in those appartments or they had complaints from the neighbours ?   Am I the only one who noticed it ?  

Bonjour, j'ai remarqué que depuis 2 ou 3 semaines, il n'y a plus de party ni à B1 ni à B2 ?   Plus de soirées dance !   Est-ce le groupe de filles ou ont-elles été averties par les voisins ? Suis-je le seul à avoir remarqué ?