Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just got done reading-so Anna helped her-how did she get back into her room and to bed??  Has anyone checked on her since?

Anna took her back to bed..She's been up since, bathroom, balcony, kitchen and lr..She seems ok but sleeping it off now...Anna and Sofie have been with her quite a bit...She just has a sore eye where she hit it on the unit...I'm keeping an eye on her if the girls aren't...:heart:

No...she's on her phone!!...So she must be fine...:wink:

Even though she knows for her seizures I have never seen her take medicines against all forms of medical problems, except vitamin capsules, since her arrival on RLC. I love Nicole from her very first day (team Nicole) But In the morning it could have been more or less serious (broken nose loss of consciousness fracture of skull .etc ..)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nari Dog said:

From what has been reported Nicole is aware of her condition

We don't know. There haven't been anything on cam before, I don't know if she takes any medications either, but to me she didn't look freaked out at all, more like alittle worried and very embarassed, she took it calm and drank alot of water after.. The fact that she is not in a hospital getting it checked out by now, it is a strong indication that it is something that has happened to her before, a condition she know about.

• Upvote 1