Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

09.54 Vlk...Lasted about 6 minutes...Scared the shit outta me...Scared and sweating animated emoticon

Couldn't even watch for more than a few seconds, this is painful to watch, and probably even more to experience.

My sincerest wish to Nicole for a speedy recovery :heart:

(and kudos to Anna for time and attention she granted to Nicole.

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My son is an epileptic and has them occasionally.  

5 hours ago, Snakeater said:

You have that very right Harley and am sorry to hear about your son. My first wife had  Grand Mal Seizures and it was not pretty. She dropped our 5month old daughter down a flight of stairs one day while having a seizure. Luck was with her and neither was hurt. The worst was when she had 14 in a row in the back of a police car on the way to the hospital and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. Docs said having the baby changed something and that was causing her to have them more often.

Harley, Snake, sorry to hear that, my thoughts for your loved ones.

I hope Nicole is going to seek medical help, if it is not an already known condition.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Couldn't even watch for more than a few seconds, this is painful to watch, and probably even more to experience.

My sincerest wish to Nicole for a speedy recovery :heart:

(and kudos to Anna for time and attention she granted to Nicole.

Harley, Snake, sorry to hear that, my thoughts for your loved ones.

I hope Nicole is going to seek medical help, if it is not an already known condition.

I suppose it was apt that I was the 1st to see my girl in real distress...but I was helpless,  I couldn't do anything about it...sorrow emoticon

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suppose with Caro leaving and B1 going UM about the same time could mean she's going to B1..But B1 is too small for 4, IMO, and B2 is much more suited to the extra girl..So for me, it's a no brainer...:confused:

Wait and see ,she can go elsewhere .

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

By the looks of it, Nicole visited a doctor when she was out, she has a bandage over her eye now. :cry:

yes glad she did that that was scary not only for us but her too

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, CowArt said:

By the looks of it, Nicole visited a doctor when she was out, she has a bandage over her eye now. :cry:

Well I see that Nicole got in another fight and had to get her other eye fixed.   :dodgy::wink::tongue: (with the nightstand)  

This probably is in bad taste-  but I could Naga resist. :biggrin:

I really am glad that she is ok :heart:

• Upvote 1