Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Yury and Ed for that...Sounds like Nicole was totally out of it, as I suspected when I witnessed it...We know what happened to her face...It was a seizure, not a bad dream, but it's hardly surprising she can't remember...It also suggests she's unaware of it happening before, even though she had a minor incident earlier in the evening...I think she should get it checked out, I'd be worried if it was me...I'm sure Anna has advised her...

I'm worried too, feeling sorry for her. I check the small seizure last night in replay, if is her first, I really hope she see a doctor, or anyway, get it back under control. 

Medications will help reduce the frequency of seizures.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm not sure how Anna would know that Nicole had a seizure if Nicole didn't know herself. It's obvious to us because we can see the video, but not necessarily to them.

I agree!

First I thought it was really dissapointing, and bad behavour by Rose, when she didn't seem to care too much.

Now, I see it alittle different, but still, only Anna senced something was wrong. 

Nicole has been accused of being selfish herself, but she was caring, helping Lima when she was drunk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree!

First I thought it was really dissapointing, and bad behavour by Rose, when she didn't seem to care too much.

Now, I see it alittle different, but still, only Anna senced something was wrong. 

Nicole has been accused of being selfish herself, but she was caring, helping Lima when she was drunk

Good morning folks, was up in the middle of the night for a slash and checked out Nicole. She was on her bed checking her phone. Seemed to be OK, had a dressing over her left eye. The dressing looked professional fitted so assumed she had did seek medical attention. Reading the recent posts shows that you all are a caring lot of old bastards hiding your soft hearts after all. Makes me proud. :biggrin:

Her reaction after the main event is typical of one of the chaps at work who had seizures, not aware what happen, all a bit fuzzy and would take a few hours get back to normal. If Nicole is fair dinkum about her health she should seek medical assessment and leave Barcelona and be with her family for support. I hope RLC will do the right thing for her and point out how serious this situation was for her. My two cents worth.  

• Upvote 3

A good 2 cents worth Nari...I'm a bit worried  tbh...I'd obviously hate to see her leave but she must do the right thing...her immediate and long term health is a damn site more important than us lot...:heart:...Even it's to get a full medical assessment...Should she even be out tonight??...She's probably with Marc, so I hope she makes him aware, but having said that, she's not aware herself what happened...:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A good 2 cents worth Nari...I'm a bit worried  tbh...I'd obviously hate to see her leave but she must do the right thing...her immediate and long term health is a damn site more important than us lot...:heart:...Even it's to get a full medical assessment...Should she even be out tonight??...She's probably with Marc, so I hope she makes him aware, but having said that, she's not aware herself what happened...:confused:

Have anyone written to RLC about Nicole?

They never answered my e-mails, so please anyone do!

Just saw the Nicole incident, damn that was absolutely horrific, and scary too that she seems unaware of what happened to her. Absolute sympathy to anybody who has to suffer seizures like that as a part of their life

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Have anyone written to RLC about Nicole?

They never answered my e-mails, so please anyone do!

A few people have written, hopefully RLC will pass on the message to her, and maybe the other girls too

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

A few people have written, hopefully RLC will pass on the message to her, and maybe the other girls too

The girls might not know, read yury's translation