Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Après-midi Martyen..Fortunately il n'y avait pas de drame comme hier, .. elle était encore endormi quand il est allé UM ... Je lui vouloir rester dans sa chambre actuelle pour des raisons purement égoïstes, mais si elle se vérifier, et jugé apte assez pour le projet, alors je lui préfère passer à la grande salle si elle sera plus sûre pour elle ... elle n'a pas besoin de vérifier, c'est sûr, et prescrit une certaine forme de médicaments pour l'arrêter .. ne se reproduise plus .:confused:

Thank you for your answer, and I too would have liked her to stay in the little room, but the incident of yesterday make me say what better in the big room. I hope that saw a doctor, not for his eye but for the shock to the head

Well Rosemary has departed. She was bright and breezy, loud and full of life. She will be missed and no doubt will make a return later in the year.

Boy oh boy, I will miss that cute bum. :heart:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you for your answer, and I too would have liked her to stay in the little room, but the incident of yesterday make me say what better in the big room. I hope that saw a doctor, not for his eye but for the shock to the head

I didn't get a great look at her lying there but it looks like her eye is a real mess...worse than after her fight with Estelle...Smiley with black eye animated emoticon

My god, Polya and secret conversation in Polya's bedroom with Gina then you look at Lola, she can probably listen and see on her Iphone access RLC, the way she sat in her bed clutching her phone.  Lola always the scary one, like the one that the one one that has to be in charge and would setup up poisoning a drink of a fellow apt member, I do not think she ever liked Gina.  So Lola listening to polya and Gina talking about Lola with the door closed scary.  Watch your back Gina.  And Gina jump on naked polya, perfect place. in a room door closed, start licking, it will taste good.

il y a 10 minutes, Nari Dog a dit :

S'il est trop à l'aise dans ses tiroirs, il peut s'endormir et manquer l'action. :cry:

:biggrin:.. Especially if it disconnects the N / V. I'm joking of course .:wink:.:tongue:.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

RLC, time for for all new places ...

have an apt in L.A. on the ocean or a mansion overlooking the Pacific 

i agree with you minus all the unnecessary insults, rlc has money to invest into more luxurious appartments, when you see that VH.tv is not even one year old, have a lower premium price that includes the replay and video archive, they have big appartments with cams that cover the whole backyard with a pool. Meanwhile rlc is spending more & more money on couples appartments, small balcony and where the cams don't even cover the whole thing (b2) it makes you wonder what they are thinking about ? Oh wait couples appartments are low maintenance and are not as expensive as the "all girls" appartments ;)

• Upvote 2