Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

It's very hard to pick just three. I'd like anything that includes Ilona and Megan, and I would really love to see what Aida could have been with the proper crowd, so I'd go for them.

I think that maybe RLC should get a 6 bedroom house, next time around,,,Problem solved:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that maybe RLC should get a 6 bedroom house, next time around,,,Problem solved:biggrin::biggrin:

Six bedrooms, jacuzzi/pool, exercise room, and a large patio with good camera coverage for sunbathing. Sounds like a plan. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Puedo decir con mucha educación, que estos apartamentos realmente han roto las pelotas

You say well, even if people do not want to see it. Unfortunately, this is becoming less like RLC (the classic), to become something else, call it hotel, guest house, cheap dormitories, or stays for the rest of the holidays ...
But the subscribers of RLC, who follow the houses of Barcelona, are becoming more pissed, disillusioned, jaded, but of course, this is just a way of seeing.
But what a coincidence, that most people complain, stops opining in the forums and chat about the houses ... But now they will say that I invent it.

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What would be your perfect 3?

my perfect three would be Irma Belle & Jasmin. My not so perfect three would be Vika, Milena and that skinny blond girl (cant remember her name) that stayed in B2 for a short time. Any time she got naked i switched to another apartment.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

People know me as a Manwhore and always having multiple ladies,,,so you know I couldn't just have 3,,,I would stuff 18 ladies in 6 bedrooms in the Barcelona Apts:heart::heart::biggrin:

1. Bedroom #1 Rita,Adele,Kristy 
  2. Bedroom #2 Jasmin, Rosie, Missx
  3. Bedroom #3 Irma,Anna,Jess
  4. Bedroom #4 Belle, Nichole, Gina
  5. Bedroom #5 Megan,Rebecca,Stella
  6. Bedroom #6 Twins, Lola,Polya

I guess I got an extra lady with that last bedroom::)::):heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 3