Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, rj219 said:

I think to be on the safe side might be a good idea if sofie slept in nicholes room to keep an eye on her

I agree. She won't be able to do much, but could possible prevent Nicole from hurting herself.

I don't know how well Nicole and Sofie actually know each other. It's a big thing to ask of someone...

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Even this is an old RLC tradition, so did Polya, before leaving the project, girls are having sex in front of the cameras with the supposed boyfriend

I'm often wrong, so I hope I am, but I doubt it will ever happen on cam.

Gina is very open with nudity, teasing, rubbing alittle, but never a genuine bate, not even under covers, so if she suddenly had sex tonight, it would be shockingly.

Happy to be wrong, but my expectations are not that high

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

What did I tell you, Polya has positioned herself between Gina and her BF. :dodgy:

Just some friendly competition. :biggrin:

Last year, Polya's BF was over on her birthday, and Lola made quite the effort to flash him her panties. :angel:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Gina is very open with nudity, teasing, rubbing alittle, but never a genuine bate, not even under covers, so if she suddenly had sex tonight, it would be shockingly.

In my oinion the decision is in her BF's hand. If he is ready for open sex,  Gina wlil do