Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ciao Nari...Don't forget, there's a new girl due in B2, that might sway you...Obviously my girl is always entertaining, as well as being gorgeous even when she's battered and bruised and I'm really warming to Sofie...I think she's opening up gradually...:biggrin:

Yep, I realise that B2 will have a new (or a returnee) young lady soon, I afraid Sofie will have to do wonders over the next couple of days to convince me to continue. I can see why you are warming to Sofie, the way she glides about the apartment in her see thru house coat but it's all in the eye of the beholder.

If Nicole still had Marc pop in a couple of times a week for a bit of humpty do, might have kept my attention. My prediction is that, unfortunately, Nicole will have to leave soon do to her medical condition as she can't risk having any major event.

The three in B1 are getting tired. Gina will leave soon and Lola and Polya are too set in their ways to change. Besides I have seen a bit of a strain in their relationship of late. Sad, but that's the way I see it folks.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, winnlove said:

I agree with you Max. During the last 2 years, B1 and B2 were the most expensive apartments for RLC. Personally, I think that when there are changes (departures / arrivals), for RLC it is all beneficial, because the curiosity of the discovery often prevails for the new subscribers. That was my case too ..

I agree with you both.  It is not the same as it used to be with the Barca apartments.  The KK&H apartment sounds exactly like the Barca apartments these days with the only exception being, is that it is in Moscow.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That sounds like a sleep apnea test which is way different than what Nicole would be admitted for.

Yes

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once again, from what I read in the last several pages, Nicole was just continuing on the path of being a night owl on the prowl like she has done since her first RLC visit.

She wasn't dressed up though, but looking back now, seeing she returned home, went out to party tonight again, I'd say your likely right about this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I think she went to the emerg for falling and damaging her eye.  Besides, who says it's epilepsy?  None of you have any idea...you are just speculating.  

I'm sorry maxfactor, but what Nicole has shown which was seen by many and myself thanks to a kind CC member, she has Epilepsy!  I've personally lived with it for the last 22 years with my son and longer than that with my older brother.  What I witnessed on that video I was sent via PM of Nicole, she had an Epileptic seizure.  I think she has seen a doctor in Barcelona and has been told this as well along with what she needs to do from here on out.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you both.  It is not the same as it used to be with the Barca apartments.  The KK&H apartment sounds exactly like the Barca apartments these days with the only exception being, is that it is in Moscow.

But KKH has Heidi :angel:

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not really sure why that thread makes any difference...all those posts still appear on the front page.

They still show on the Homepage but it takes it out of the Apartment Topic and happens in another spot. Rants & Flames is not Monitored so they can say what they want without repercussions.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Long ago, I said, trying to make an Anecdote, but I see, it has become a reality.
For the people who follow the houses, they can be calm and rest, since between 8 or 10 at night until 6 or 8 in the morning of the following day, the most probable thing is that they do not see the girls in the houses, Or perhaps, if they remain, see nothing of interest. So why waste time? That is why, less and less, people are staying to see the houses at that time. And for many, it's ceasing to be interesting, and rightly so, because seeing girls sleep, or getting ready to party, is not exactly what people want to see.

Amen "LOVER" :)

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Seizures are typical of epilepsy. His muscular rigidity, his sluggishness after the convulsions, his not remembering what had happened, the lack of articulating coherent words, for a few minutes, his lack of orientation ...
The images, I put them to a doctor, and it was she, the one who told me, all this. As you will understand I am not a doctor to have knowledge of that.

You're not a doctor?????.........just kidding lol.  But seriously, everything you said is 100% accurate!!

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once the weather changes in October and the Temperatures produce more rain then they'll likely stay more inside than being outside.  In the meantime it's a long Summer ahead.

The empty Apartments most times must affect RLC's bottom line. If the Shareholders start losing money they'll suggest a change to rectify the issue.

I think the weather plays a part in it, but a very small part in it.  With these type of girls, they know how to bundle up enough to get to their party spots and to the after party spots.  It will slow down a tad but as long as people keep putting up with it, I don't see anything changing!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You can't convince these people of that.....They are stuck in a box..m0986.gif

Convince the people of what exactly, that the weather is the culprit LMAO.  Get real here DES, you don't have to always continue to defend their actions.  Show some backbone for crying out loud.  I know you don't come close to watching RLC as most do that are on this forum, but just from reading what is posted on the forum alone, gives a person all they need to make an informed decision about the status of what is going on with the Barca & KK&H apartments.......which for the most part is NOT A DAMN THING!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry maxfactor, but what Nicole has shown which was seen by many and myself thanks to a kind CC member, she has Epilepsy!  I've personally lived with it for the last 22 years with my son and longer than that with my older brother.  What I witnessed on that video I was sent via PM of Nicole, she had an Epileptic seizure.  I think she has seen a doctor in Barcelona and has been told this as well along with what she needs to do from here on out.

Think you missed my point,  I didn't say it wasn't...just that the doctors on here speculate too much.  The discussion was about weather she needed to go to the hospital at 2:30 in the morning for a seizure (Epilepsy).  I simply pointed out that she likely needed to go for here head and eye injury.  Whether she  stayed and was admitted was then speculated upon...one person saying that she could not be admitted at that time of the morning.  Again more speculation.  To say nothing of her travel health insurance situation (if she has any) which likely influenced her decision to take any action if she has had seizures before.

• Upvote 1