Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...And the winner is....wait for it guys...well this is a turn up for the books...It's Suckfootsoles, surely a mistake...:dodgy:

You need to take a break from being on this speculation routine 24/7, all I see is Chilies everywhere, you do not know crap.

10 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Listen *******, where is Nic I am paying for if she is ill she should be at home right?  Sopie can take care her, going out dancing is not a remedy.

first of all no name calling and second respect the girl ok shes doing what she needs to do and I'm sure RLC KNOWS ABOUT IT  she spends the day with sofie and the hight with a friend to watch her until she is ready to resume in the apt at night show some respect for her and give her time if she isn't up to it then she will ask RLC TO LET HER GO OR OTHERWISE

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I think she found Karol's Book Of Tease in one of her drawers. I'm loving it. :heart:

As long as she gives it back to Karol, who's hopefully bookmarked it so she can pick up where she left off when she returns...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, rj219 said:

first of all no name calling and second respect the girl ok shes doing what she needs to do and I'm sure RLC KNOWS ABOUT IT  she spends the day with sofie and the hight with a friend to watch her until she is ready to resume in the apt at night show some respect for her and give her time if she isn't up to it then she will ask RLC TO LET HER GO OR OTHERWISE

Need to tell name calling to chilihead.

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Tant qu'elle donne de nouveau à Karol, qui est, espérons-il bookmarked afin qu'elle puisse reprendre là où elle avait laissé quand elle retourne ...:biggrin:

You are right, but it can also skip two or three chapters I am nothing against ..:biggrin:..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As long as she gives it back to Karol, who's hopefully bookmarked it so she can pick up where she left off when she returns...:biggrin:

Karol left us way too soon, she only stayed a little over a month if I remember correct. I wasn't nearly done watching her. :heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Need to tell name calling to chilihead.

If you can't stand the heat from all the chillies, get out of the kitchen...Btw, a douche is a water sprinkler...So I can help you put the fire out if it gets a bit hot for you...

Goodnight Such, and thank you for the lovely chat...It was a real pleasure...cheesy grin smiley