Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just told that Anna has arrived and when she arrived all she had with her was a purse and a suitcase, yet she got into two different bags that were already there.  The two bags she got in to were over at the shelves behind the dinner table.  I find it strange from what I was told, that she entered the apartment like she hasn't already been there to put those two bags there.  RLC is trying to make it look like she just arrived and she has been there already today or at some point since she left.  Very strange!

Anna was visiting only a few days ago, she left some bags in b2, that means her return was planned, but if it was the plan, why did they move Nicole back and forth?Maybe Anna was supposed to get the little room, but RLC changed their plan. They moved Nicole back to her old room, in order to move Lola in with Anna, but maybe just as interesting, moving Lola to b2, making space in b1.

Do that mean they have a new girl waiting for b1? 

They could've sent Gina home, but instead they make all this changes to make room for one more. Is that what this is about? 

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told she has two bags and another backpack/purse with her that was already in the apartment.  Sounds like she has enough clothes to stay for awhile if you ask me.  Especially since they wear the same clothes over and over.

She left the two bags last week , if it was whit the idea to return , why the move of Nicole ?

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Anna was visiting only a few days ago, she left some bags in b2, that means her return was planned, but if it was the plan, why did they move Nicole back and forth?Maybe Anna was supposed to get the little room, but RLC changed their plan. They moved Nicole back to her old room, in order to move Lola in with Anna, but maybe just as interesting, moving Lola to b2, making space in b1.

Do that mean they have a new girl waiting for b1? 

They could've sent Gina home, but instead they make all this changes to make room for one more. Is that what this is about? 

Seems a bit odd to me too...

Can anyone answer this...Have Lola and Polya had a bit of a fall out...?

• Upvote 1

The Mother Duck is back home so all the ducklings will follow her lead, as for B-1, most likely some new girl is on her way because they moved Gina to the big room, she must have a log term deal.

Image result for mother duck and her ducklingsImage result for mother duck and her ducklingsImage result for mother duck and her ducklings

next up in B-2

Image result for tequila and champagne+ Image result for pink champagne+Image result for magic water=         Image result for let the good times roll