Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds like you prefer the old crew Teddy...:confused:

Not necessarily ,but I do love sensuous women. Women who love to please themselves and who will allow me along for the ride.::)

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lola couldn't get any of the Girls in B1 to Sing and Dance to her tune. Her Mind Control Games aren't working the same as they did last September. 

So we'll see if she produces in B2, if she can't then RLC might as well send her packing. She has not much to offer.

they should send her packing and not put her in b2 she is the most worthless girl or that should say old lady to ever come into the b apartments but that's just what I think

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

they should send her packing and not put her in b2 she is the most worthless girl or that should say old lady to ever come into the b apartments but that's just what I think

Lola's success this time around was only going to be based on controlling the girls and having them dance to her tune. As that didn't materialize she just thought, "fuck it let me just tease my way the the end take the money and run" :biggrin:

Just now, thegame20 said:

Lola's success this time around was only going to be based on controlling the girls and having them dance to her tune. As that didn't materialize she just thought, "fuck it let me just tease my way the the end take the money and run" :biggrin:

she was the same as the her first time she just let the other girls do the good stuff and it made her look like she was the one doing all the work  but you never seen her doing nothing  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she was the same as the her first time she just let the other girls do the good stuff and it made her look like she was the one doing all the work  but you never seen her doing nothing  

and now that lola is in b2 we wont see nothing happen there but the fake shit that happened in b1 with her there

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and now that lola is in b2 we wont see nothing happen there but the fake shit that happened in b1 with her there

so if I'm not making it clear I don't like the worthless fake lola :exclamation:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

She's in there now so just have to put up with her for only 29 Days. 

• Upvote 1