Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well the nudity lasted 10 seconds after I waited all night VB and my Belle:heart: is deserting us one more.

So earlier was a plan to keep us happy, which failed and now another night out probably followed by another day in bed. YAWN 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

So earlier was a plan to keep us happy, which failed and now another night out probably followed by another day in bed. YAWN 

Exactly.MyBelle:heart: did entertain today but what didn't happen this evening was a huge let down. I could cry. Yes RLC hung on to my sub for another month but never again.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly.MyBelle:heart: did entertain today but what didn't happen this evening was a huge let down. I could cry. Yes RLC hung on to my sub for another month but never again.

Now the prep has stopped though and she looks at the phone, maybe a let down

I must admit, I have not watched 1 minute of this apartment since Irma left. The girls are lovely, in particular Stella, but without Irma there is no spark, no anticipation of any excitement, no unpredictability.  We know 100% that nothing of interest will happen tonight or on any other night.

Go on girls, prove me wrong!

• Upvote 2