Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I must admit, I have not watched 1 minute of this apartment since Irma left. The girls are lovely, in particular Stella, but without Irma there is no spark, no anticipation of any excitement, no unpredictability.  We know 100% that nothing of interest will happen tonight or on any other night.

Go on girls, prove me wrong!

This was also the case with Irma in the apartment ... The only difference was that you still had some hope left. 

Now, even you know that this girls are just there to tease and keep everything private outside only.

Download.jpg.4d99f35af780b8ae5620e36813773583.jpg ... and for B1 .... hope was everything left ... no private life and openness ... just a every day teasing show ...  :sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

these ladies sometimes forget that we are the reason that they are here.not trying to stop them from being themselves but satisfy the people that pay you first thats why you are here. 

It would have been so easy tonight. All the girls were topless with bunny ears and in the mood but then someone decided it would be more fun to watch a laptop - was it?