Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 43 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Vraiment qui connaîtrait ... des actions plus enfantines d'un soi - disant adultes. :huh: plus petits jeux girly , ... un jour les petites filles vont grandir, mais au moment où ils sont sur RLC.

I must admit that you were right about Sofie, because even if I wanted to give her time to adapt, I can only note that every day is a step back. I would have liked her to make you lie, but the fact is she becomes less interesting and predictable. And yet a promising debut (dress without panties, sleeping naked, often caressing the breasts, holding transparent in the apartment) And for a few days no more of all this, she even hides her sex when she is close to a camera ex : Out of bath or when she puts her cream and she rests the cream tube cam 11 . Sofie please change the way you do it. I do not know if you like the apartment, but to have seen you in B1 I find you better now. (Stop the camping) ..:heart:

• Upvote 1

Cool a new person for B1!  Something new for them, a departure from Waldo that is at B2, that person is still there, if ill go fucking home, "duh I'll just stay".  Normally Waldo is gone all night from B2, wonder why sticking around.  Still have not seen Beardo I am surprised.  Other than B1, B2 same shit 48 hours ago and the ooooooo's, ahhhhhhh's, nighty night's.

2 hours ago, martyen said:

I must admit that you were right about Sofie, because even if I wanted to give her time to adapt, I can only note that every day is a step back. I would have liked her to make you lie, but the fact is she becomes less interesting and predictable. And yet a promising debut (dress without panties, sleeping naked, often caressing the breasts, holding transparent in the apartment) And for a few days no more of all this, she even hides her sex when she is close to a camera ex : Out of bath or when she puts her cream and she rests the cream tube cam 11 . Sofie please change the way you do it. I do not know if you like the apartment, but to have seen you in B1 I find you better now. (Stop the camping) ..:heart:

Unfortunately Thes is right from what I've been reading, but I've been saying all along that you are not going to get anything out of Sofie.  It is almost like RLC is fixing to shutdown and they don't care what the girls do anymore.  The relentless amount of time that there is nobody home, to me, speaks volumes.  RLC is a voyeur site supposedly but when there is nobody home or they come home at early hours of the morning to act like adolescent little girls and then sleep all all their partying, drugs, and alcohol off, should tell you that RLC just doesn't care anymore and maybe it's because they have finally made enough money and they are tired of dealing with it.  Whatever the reason may be, it's a damn shame it has come to this current state of affairs by these girls.

Sofie is never going to do anything for you all........it was evident by the way she was the first time she was on RLC.  Sure, she is a little older and because of it she knows she really doesn't have to do anything to earn a paycheck from RLC, and not to mention anything she might be earning outside the apartment.  We all know from the first time that Lola was there that she was involved with a "gentleman's club" and she even showed Anna what the club was and I'm sure that the majority of the girls have made extra money at that club.  It would explain the hours these girls keep especially in Barcelona where people claim that nothing shuts down until 6am.

I feel sorry for anyone that is paying for RLC at the current time!!

• Upvote 1