Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Okay, no point in trying to beat you to it then. :biggrin:

try me ;O 
I have some house work so I To and from the pc as long as it is quiet

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Seriously ?  You like those large, ugly tats that cover an entire arm or leg ......or maybe half an ass ?  

I have a couple myself, so it would be incongruous of me to think less of somebody else who has them. I understand why some people don't like them, and of course a bad tattoo is a bad tattoo and that's another matter, but I don't think Helen's is bad and I don't think large tattoos are bad just because they're large

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I have a couple myself, so it would be incongruous of me to think less of somebody else who has them. I understand why some people don't like them, and of course a bad tattoo is a bad tattoo and that's another matter, but I don't think Helen's is bad and I don't think large tattoos are bad just because they're large

To each, his own ! :huh:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Seriously ?  You like those large, ugly tats that cover an entire arm or leg ......or maybe half an ass ?  

It is all taste, very subjective.

Personally, I think it is extremely seldom that tatoos make anyone look better. It's not like a turnoff for me, but it is not making a girl prettier either, rather the opposite. A small one on the ancle wrist or lower back or something, it don't bother me at all, but I don't like big ones covering big areas, like whole upper arm/sholder or anything on the ass and tigh.

• Upvote 4

Time loops starting again if we go by average by between 10-11 PM they shall head out and come back in the morning again. 
They already got their sleep and there is no reason for them to stay . 

This is Epic
Enjoy the girls on vacation :) 
:)) keep paying them 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, meran said:

Time loops starting again if we go by average by between 10-11 PM they shall head out and come back in the morning again. 
They already got their sleep and there is no reason for them to stay . 

This is Epic
Enjoy the girls on vacation :) 
:)) keep paying them 

What's your point....you're still here..

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're right...and I'm wrong...They were taking lots of selfies in the bathroom, and I believe that's what they did off cam, naked...We know Sofie's a fan of the naked selfie, as she showed us in the big bedroom before Anna and Lola took it over......I haven't detected anything sexual since then, just enjoying each others company with some gentle stroking...I also believe Sofie has bated the last 2 nights or mornings...In fact she did both the other day...

i would have felt the same that it was just selfie or just body inspection...like irma loved to do of other girls... but sofie's actions right before going off camera were interesting..touching herself while talking to nicole..both boobs and bottom... well two days back when Sofie was dancing...she did try to touch the arms or nicole in a seductive way...but overall Sofie is too shy...she reminds me of Anna from 2015...horny but shy...she needed someone like Irma to open her up...