Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

If you say that she is the queen of teasing that means that you have had to have been a member of RLC to make that bold statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,and who is "Karol"?

I can't find that name on RLC,,,I only know about Carolina.

Karol was in b2 for a month in december/january

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you say that she is the queen of teasing that means that you have had to have been a member of RLC to make that bold statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,and who is "Karol"?

Karol was the blonde in B2 with the great body and girl next door look that grew on many here. She had pierced nipples and a large tattoo. She left quite suddenly after 1 month, even though she seemed to be enjoying it...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Karol was in b2 for a month in december/january

I was either working a lot or on Christmas vacation to notice her,,,,,,,,but I notice that people like to make a statement that every time a new girl shows up that she's the "BIGGEST TEASE EVER",,,,in order to make such a statement she has to be the worst of the worst,,,you just can't keep on saying every girl is the biggest tease without proof.

People around here are way too quick to throw these ladies under the bus if they go even one day without performing up to expectations. All these ladies have different personalities and all of them will do different things and some will show more nudity than others,,,, You can't expect all the women to do the exact same thing,,that would be boring,,,,,it's more entertaining to me if you have a girl that you don't ever know what she will do next,,,if she is always naked from day one she gets boring very quickly IMO.

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Nous avons les mêmes goûts accouplent, j'aime Karol, comme vous le savez, et nous l'accueillir à bras ouverts, les taquineries et tous. :heart:..bBt Je ne sais pas où vous êtes avec Nicole ...:confused:

For Nicole it is affection, I like its side rebellious its charisma its natural beauty, its clumsiness (the first time she asked Lima how to operate the sex toy etc ...) chocolate massage With Jessica, the music too strong etc ... I can forgive everything to Nicole. Naga Nicole is a good girl.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol was the blonde in B2 with the great body and girl next door look that grew on many here. She had pierced nipples and a large tattoo. She left quite suddenly after 1 month, even though she seemed to be enjoying it...:biggrin:

I have been brought up to speed on her and I remember her now,,,,,,,,,she was out of sight and out of mind,,,,When she was here and active during the day I was either working or on vacation,,,so I never followed her that much,,,,Plus I do something I wish more folks around here would do if a girl is not interesting to me I simply don't watch her instead of coming here on CC yelling insults at her for not performing up to my expectations.

• Upvote 3

il y a 24 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Si vous dites qu'elle est la reine des taquineries qui signifie que vous avez dû avoir été membre de RLC de faire cette déclaration audacieuse ,,,,,,,,,,,,, et qui est « Karol » ?

Je ne trouve pas ce nom sur RLC ,,, je ne connais que Caroline.

Hello Mike, I do not know why Karol is not on the list, yet it has the same place as Jasmin (I know you like Jasmin) (that's my opinion) Maybe you prefer the brunettes and that Karol did not hang you. I hope for his return and that you will be able to judge for yourself. .:cool:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Angelina is who replaced karol and yes she is the queen of the tease 

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina is who replaced karol and yes she is the queen of the tease 

Wrong,,,,,,,,compared to every other girl who has ever set foot in Barcelona,,,this statement is incorrect.,,,She may be the biggest tease to you,,,but it depends on when you joined CC and RLC,,so you cannot say queen of the tease without knowing every single female who passed through the doors of the B#1 and B#2 Apts.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wrong,,,,,,,,compared to every other girl who has ever set foot in Barcelona,,,this statement is incorrect.,,,She may be the biggest tease to you,,,but it depends on when you joined CC and RLC,,so you cannot say queen of the tease without knowing every single female who passed through the doors of the B#1 and B#2 Apts.

let me put it this way I watched  two other couples in paul and laura got in there old apt so I think I know a tease when I see it  if that tells you just how long I have been watching rlc