Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Belle is hanging to Irma like a little puppy,

Just like she did to Lola and finally the eat each other or dildo each other so maybe Belle wants its from Irma too.  It funny the twins and gina was topless til s and I got home and they rush to put their tops on

52 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I Get that she doesn't really want to be involved in silly games with the other girls, but she could at least make an effort to get to know them a bit more

She probably doesn't want to be within 100 yards of Alex. and there's always that chance he'll be around like a bad smell. I they all spent a bit more time instead in B2, then she'd get to know them just fine...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She probably doesn't want to be within 100 yards of Alex. and there's always that chance he'll be around like a bad smell. I they all spent a bit more time instead in B2, then she'd get to know them just fine...:biggrin:

it would be great if the new girl is a friend of angel we only saw glimpse of her party side when danaya was there. :) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

.... she was never interrested in this teasing shows ... i do not think it is only related to alex.

• Upvote 1