Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That's why there is 18 Apartments. If your not happy with being in one there is an option to view another.   :biggrin:

... yes .... and ... i watch other apartments .... and ... talk about the apartements not fit with the idea of the project .... :biggrin:

20118ca18072c3345cee77f2d4589bad.png.41cf601a43ef6ea3618df68dcb48a57e.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL didn't fool me!!  When is enough for you all?  I just got back after being gone for a few hours and had to catch up on 15 pages.......how can we not post so much when nothing is happening!!!

Sometimes the posts are more entertaining than to so called action Harley...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

What in the hell is a new girl in B1 for? Who is she going to sleep with? Wonder who she is going to replace? Now how long under UM? So many questions and so few answers.

gina might go to the twins room..slept more there almost more than her b2 bed anyway the twins leave at the end of april anyway if my math is right so thats probably why

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

It does explain why all the tops were put on if there is a new girl coming to the flat. I thought the doorbell would ring much earlier in the evening - I was wrong then by several hours in my timing.

Maybe her flight was delayed, flood, tornado, military coup....