Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just to dispel your theory bud, I thought you would have seen her between 08.50 and 09.06 cos you watch the girls you like so closely...It was a much better view than this one...there was no text then because she was fast asleep...:dodgy:

I seen her sleeping but how mine time have you seen her lay like that when she is awake

Hello everybody a lot of negative post today, and I understand that. I had my own negative period (not the girls period)..:biggrin:..  no I am talking about the boycott of RLC Barca that I proposed on cc and mails that I sent to RLC . For CC two members replied that people would not follow me, but that I was right (the subject was empty apartments). I listened to their advice, and I no longer look at RLC as before. For RLC I did not have an answer, but the apartments are less empty. I do not know if it is reading my mails, but I like to believe it. Criticism is good if it is constructive