Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Or maybe Gina will share the twin's bed, like she did dozens of time and let the new girl have her bed ?

Anyway 5 girls seems a bit much. One of the girls (or the twins) are probably leaving in a few days, that kind of "overbooking" only happen usually when there is an overlap between a departure and an arrival.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can bet on it. They knew very well at night ... a fact.
They were topless, until they began to cover themselves, when the rumor came that someone was entering the house. Of course, no one knew she was a new girl, except for them.

do you really think they would make two girls sleep in the same bed if they didn't know each other maybe but I have doubts

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Tienes razón ...... lo sabían pero son tan buenas actrices que engañar a todo el mundo. Lo harán probablemente todo cuando un Globo de Oro a partir sólo esta noche !!

You do not have to hide anything. There are simply details that you and I do not attach importance to, because they do not make sense to us, until we also know things. But that is very common. And not just in RLC.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

do you really think they would make two girls sleep in the same bed if they didn't know each other maybe but I have doubts

I think this is the friend Stella has been hanging out with for a while...hence they're sharing a bed...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At any rate,  it was a beautiful day outside today and I hope that most of you went out and enjoyed a part of it and didn't sit in front of your computers waiting for nothing to happen!

Work work work 

• Upvote 1