Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you kmow what is real sad is the girls over at kittys are doing more then  the girls in the b apartments :biggrin:

Do you honestly think that is true or are you just trying to make a joke?

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if they are taking bath and showers and not getting paid what would they do if they where :dodgy:

Ok, you were trying to be funny. I'll chuckle a little at next attempt.

Hello everyone, two days without posting for personal reasons.This morning I see Sofie running into Lola's room, I thought a serious thing had happened, I see Sofie going to her room to take shoes with heels and a nightie, My theory about the moment is that Anna telephoned to Sofie for a job with Lola, but the girls went back to the apartment very quickly and Sofie without her bag with shoes and nightie Why call Sofie on the phone? Why Sofie wakes up Lola? Why did the girls go out whatever minutes and came home with food, but without the Sofie sexy clothes bag? (Heels and nightie). Two days without bates for Sofie, but maybe I missed the sessions. Since Chocolate Sofie has changed her behavior less bating (1) spent time with Nicole including a night in bed bare under the sheet with Nicole . Can be to fill the replay  I'm a fan of Sofie that's why I ask myself all these questions. I hope she does not follow the path of Anna and Lola Obviously this is just my opinion

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

if they are taking bath and showers and not getting paid what would they do if they where :dodgy:

You'd probably see more nudity in the bath and shower but how can you suggest they'll do any more than that..It's a purely hypothetical question...

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but the the girls at kittys are not being paid to be there like the b girls are that all I'm saying :biggrin:

I know, you are right, but they still aren't doing more than the girls in B1 and B2...Having said that, I've enjoyed watching them...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1