Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

щоб .lola.polya.gina.og Анни настав час йти додому .Есть лайно нудна і бачити on.Their є за наші гроші, але забезпечує тільки faen.uten наших грошей, якби ви не розміщувалися там 
будь ласка, розпаковувати їх валізу і пішов додому і навмисні ці квартири для дівчаток, які трохи більше interesangt ї години
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Anna has moved from the couch in to her bed and still asleep

She is totally wiped out. She still has the clothes on that she came home in (which don't look as if they are hers). :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

She is totally wiped out. She still has the clothes on that she came home in (which don't look as if they are hers). :biggrin:

If she went to bed at night like normal people do she shouldn't be that tired.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

I have been gone for a few days.....what happened to their wall?  Is that the way the handyman fixes the microwave?

1436.JPG

Better asked in general chat, but that's just a plant stuck in a bottle.....

if it wasn't for L & R i wouldn't even want to keep my premium membership, what has happened to b1 and b2 it's like the nursing home and the funeral parlor, time to get rid of the old buzzards lola polya gina and get some fresh new ladies just my opinion i am only a dumb american

• Upvote 4

Good morning

I think Lola, Polya and maybe Anna will be gone before next week end. Polya and Lola have stayed for 90 days July 26th. Anna have never stayed for more than one month.
Time will show.....

40 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

if it wasn't for L & R i wouldn't even want to keep my premium membership, what has happened to b1 and b2 it's like the nursing home and the funeral parlor, time to get rid of the old buzzards lola polya gina and get some fresh new ladies just my opinion i am only a dumb American

When Lola leaves in 2 weeks hopefully this will be her final RLC Tour.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 2