Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I find it strange that a lot of guys were crying out for the return of Lola...She hasn't quite lived up to expectations, unfortunately....:dodgy:

This is my first time seeing Lola in RLC and i was expecting good things from her based on all the excitement and good comments about her. Madam Lola, how she was a great leader, going to bring the good times back to B1, how she was going to whip the other girls into shape. Some even compared her to Nora as a great leader, which is a huge insult to Nora based on what i've seen of them both this year.  I've found her very disappointing.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I find it strange that a lot of guys were crying out for the return of Lola...She hasn't quite lived up to expectations, unfortunately....:dodgy:

I wasn't here then, but from what I read, something has changed, I don't know if it is the persons or RLC itself that has changed, but it is different, overall there seem to be very little initiative to do anything at all inside the apartments.

I think RLC must change its tactics, put in much more effort on new recruting, there have been some stars, but keep recycling these same people over and over again will get boring in the end. It is my view, and it always was.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I wasn't here then, but from what I read, something has changed, I don't know if it is the persons or RLC itself that has changed, but it is different, overall there seem to be very little initiative to do anything at all inside the apartments.

I think RLC must change its tactics, put in much more effort on new recruting, there have been some stars, but keep recycling these same people over and over again will get boring in the end. It is my view, and it always was.

There used to be an awful lot of parties...we barely see any now. This might have something to do with the noise levels and the neighbours...who knows, but it seems odd....:confused:

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I got question since I haven't follow the activities of the apartments on this site in while. I thought that girls were on a three month rotation but I see that Gina and Polya have been there since maybe February. Are they permanent residents? 

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Hi,

I got question since I haven't follow the activities of the apartments on this site in while. I thought that girls were on a three month rotation but I see that Gina and Polya have been there since maybe February. Are they permanent residents? 

No Polya is only there since around 80 days. But Gina and Nora (a former tenant ) stayed more than 90days