Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Usted no sabe si dan a cabo emabrgo número privado. Se le olvida que tienen dos teléfonos. Uno podría ser para su uso sólo en el Barça. De hecho RLC podría darles una sólo para este propósito.

Just a little note ... Nicole said it in front of the cameras (not the number that was on the phone) but he said in perfect Spanish, that was his number (referring to it was not RLC) to use it With Whatsapp.
And Nora, answering another day on the telephone in the living room, told the caller that this was his number that could call him at any time (also said in Spanish)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't get excited anymore Nold cos that's as far as it goes...:sad:

It would blow the minds (an other things) if Gina would lower her hands from the twins legs into their crotches :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Sorry, Emmett. I'm not sure I understand your comment. I was saying that RLC gives all the girls phony names as a way to protect their privacy. I don't see anything wrong with that. It makes perfect sense to me. However, I don't understand the need by CC to prevent any info at all about the girls from being revealed. There can't be that many stalkers around that visit this site. 

Back when Kami and Kristy and Rita were tenants, I was given personal info about them that allowed me to visit their social media pages and get a feel for what they were really like. I certainly am not a stalker. I did it because I like them as people and it's fun to be able to read about how their lives are going. I like them. Am I not allowed to like any of the tenants? That was my point.

not saying everyone who is curios about them is a stalker but the guys who went searching and found the info were kinda stalking but if we want to know what they know we cant,oh I know how to find out who they are but but I have not bothered to download the program I'm just like you would like to know what some claim to know I'm sorry I had few drinks and might not be putting my thoughts together properly

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Rosemary has the same body type and reminds me of Nicole :heart:-I hope she is just as active :biggrin:

She's a little curvier, but yes, and she's lovely:biggrin:  . I just want to see a bit more of her, awake....but she's got a lovely back in NV...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Sería soplar las mentes (a otras cosas) si Gina bajaría sus manos de las piernas gemelos en su entrepierna :biggrin:

I think we all hoped she would bring that hand closer to her crotch, even if it did not come down at all ... but it would give her interest ... and excitement. But I think that such a thing will not happen, unfortunately. :confused:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

It would blow the minds (an other things) if Gina would lower her hands from the twins legs into their crotch :biggrin:

Hand on thigh, Hand on knee, Hand on thigh , Hand needs to fall down to inner thigh. Hand finds the promise land. OMG heart failure... Elizabeth oh Elizabeth I'm coming :biggrin:

Image result for Red fox ElizabethImage result for Red fox Elizabeth

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sería soplar las mentes (a otras cosas) si Gina bajaría sus manos de las piernas gemelos en su entrepierna :biggrin:

In the end these caresses, are very similar to those of Kristy and Kami, which in the end, did not lead to anything.