Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's refreshing to see a couple of decent guys in B2 instead of constantly squirming in your chair at some of the creeps we've seen in the apts in the past...IMO...:biggrin:

Word. Attractive guys their age. A change of pace from some of the dudes we had seen in Barcelona previously.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

with lola  there its almost a sure bet its staged :dodgy:

Bud, Lola has fuck all to do with it...Nicole has brought her boyfriend and he's brought his mate along, who's on holiday. Until a few minutes ago, Lola was just a peripheral figure...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Bud, Lola has fuck all to do with it...Nicole has brought her boyfriend and he's brought his mate along, who's on holiday. Until a few minutes ago, Lola was just a peripheral figure...

ok you are right naga 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw, I don't think RLC have anything to do with it...

I have little doubt the usual events we see, the body painting parties, the just dance parties, the massages etc, are all arranged, but this actually seems more natural, so if it were stage RLC has done it amazingly, but this seems not to be, so you're right, instead I shall thank Nicole

• Upvote 1