Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, martyen said:

For me if I had Nicole Sofie and Anna with a few drinks no need for drugs

They want to go to the other level,,,I don't even think of weed as a drug,,it is not man made or manufactured in a lab like cigarettes,,it was here on earth growing naturally long before human beings arrived.::)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

They want to go to the other level,,,I don't even think of weed as a drug,,it is not man made or manufactured in a lab like cigarettes,,it was here on earth growing naturally long before human beings arrived.::)

I agree with you, but unfortunately a lot of others don't.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

For me if I had Nicole Sofie and Anna with a few drinks no need for drugs

For me, if I had Nicole, Sofie and Anna, they'd be no need for drink or drugs...:biggrin:...On that note guys, I'll take those 3 to bed with me..:heart:..I don't think there will be any action tonight, but I might just check replay in the morning...Goodnight all...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, if I had Nicole, Sofie and Anna, they'd be no need for drink or drugs...:biggrin:...On that note guys, I'll take those 3 to bed with me..:heart:..I don't think there will be any action tonight, but I might just check replay in the morning...Goodnight all...

Nite Naga.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For me....I would only want Sofie out of the one's you mentioned.  Nicole & Anna.........never mind :)

you know she will have to have her phone there all the time so she will know what to do and when :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

nite naga

I could have saved you the time and told you that 2 hours ago lol,,,Goodnight Naga.:biggrin::biggrin:

night naga

Just now, bud2966 said:

you know she will have to have her phone there all the time so she will know what to do and when :biggrin:

LOL.....I hear what your saying, sometimes it does appear that they are following some puppet masters request!  I don't think they do all the time, but I have seen them do it before in the past.