Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Certainly, night is the time to go for photos

Modeling isn't always about photography! Have you ever been to an international auto show ,a zero convention or a restaurant show? They all employ models as hostess and presenters or just to look good on the floor.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

Modeling isn't always about photography! Have you ever been to an international auto show ,a zero convention or a restaurant show? They all employ models as hostess and presenters or just to look good on the floor.

oh stop it--you make too much sense :dodgy:

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

We like different things CowArt!

I enjoy many things on here, it can be big event, like sex, masturbation or a party, or it can be small, alittle smile, watch a girl cook, clean or do an every day core. I'm really no fan of acted tease shows and staged events.

Then we also have a totally different way of posting!

I watch what I like to see, but I never write love letters with big emojis and adress encuraging posts to the tenants where I share my dreams and fantasies. No, I come here to discuss thoughts with others, often about what could have been better, I'm also not afraid of speculating, sharing thoughts about what is going to happen, what is happening and what it means, what we interpret from it.

I try to respect others views, but sometimes every slightly not all encuraging posts are taken as offence, only posted as to "insult" the all innocent tenants. I'm not seeing everything as lovely as some, I don't worship the tenants as engels, but can't we respect the difference! My life might be sad, lonely and misserable, but that is no one here's busines LOL, but the same could be said the other way, those posting hearts on here every day must have a misserable life, but it is of no interest....

Very well said and couldn't agree more.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

I'm gonna try to take a stab at this ,although it won't matter to some of you, because you believe what you believe. I think Lola & Anna had a modeling gig last night (some company probably) and that company's function extends to the beach today, hence the change to beach attire. I don't think they went clubbing at all and when they left b1 that was the last they saw of the girls of b1 for the evening. These 2 ladies are models and that's why they are constantly updating their portfolios (hence the photographer). Nicole & Sophie as lovely as they are, are not models. Not implying that anyone is better than anyone else but the fact is that they have chosen to be models and the other 2 have not. You can tell that they all respect each other but they clearly have different aspirations. Notice how Nicole always seeks Lola & Anna out when she wants approval for an outfit or makeup advice? So all these negative scenarios are intriguing but I don't think have any basis whatsoever... I also believe that they have been prepping for this job for a considerable length of time and when it's over they will be exhausted and will welcome all the rest they can get....

Your opinion it's as valid as anyone else.My ideia Its very diferent from your one,westerday the girls were with an couple dudes in the house and only Nicole did something more..also westerday that dude that seems Gina boyfriend or something was in b1 and just like the other time he was in the house,Gina,Lola etc all them passed the night out and only returned about afternoon of..the next day.Also hard to believe this girls had an modeling gig westerday last day of week(prior weekend)at late night...and curious almost all them had the gig...something's are beyound obvious....but as always people will find an excuse for all..after all this "models" are super goddesses...not for me.they are rlc residents that tease clients to death with the same couple boring acts(massage and painting)and what would be nice to see,the real deal they go to other place.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

We like different things CowArt!

I enjoy many things on here, it can be big event, like sex, masturbation or a party, or it can be small, alittle smile, watch a girl cook, clean or do an every day core. I'm really no fan of acted tease shows and staged events.

Then we also have a totally different way of posting!

I watch what I like to see, but I never write love letters with big emojis and adress encuraging posts to the tenants where I share my dreams and fantasies. No, I come here to discuss thoughts with others, often about what could have been better, I'm also not afraid of speculating, sharing thoughts about what is going to happen, what is happening and what it means, what we interpret from it.

I try to respect others views, but sometimes every slightly not all encuraging posts are taken as offence, only posted as to "insult" the all innocent tenants. I'm not seeing everything as lovely as some, I don't worship the tenants as engels, but can't we respect the difference! My life might be sad, lonely and misserable, but that is no one here's busines LOL, but the same could be said the other way, those posting hearts on here every day must have a misserable life, but it is of no interest....

Basicaly ed2 you are in the forum to do what is expected from any forum,to say what you think of things going on,to talk about you like and don't like etc.Every forum it's like that and that's what's make it interisting,if this place were like some want it would be only love,peace,the girls are amazing bla bla..resuming..people are diferent and will always bee oposite views of things.Some want an forum to adorish rlc girls..this isn't an forum only to that at all..its to everything.

• Upvote 2