Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, based on what a saw last night...Also, up until a couple of days ago she was besotted with this Spanish guy she's always phoning and speaking in English...She wants him to come and stay with her but for 1 reason or another, he seems reluctant...She might not have just met this Russian guy, and he might be a friend she's known for a while, but the scene last night didn't suggest that to me they were in a sexual relationship...

OK.....I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.......no harm, no foul...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, based on what a saw last night...Also, up until a couple of days ago she was besotted with this Spanish guy she's always phoning and speaking in English...She wants him to come and stay with her but for 1 reason or another, he seems reluctant...She might not have just met this Russian guy, and he might be a friend she's known for a while, but the scene last night didn't suggest that to me they were in a sexual relationship...

That's how I read things as well, Naga.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It helps if you can see Helen's bedroom Harley...:biggrin:

Why would that help?  I know exactly what all the bedrooms look like in B1,B2, and KK&H.  I think maybe you and some of the others are fooled by the tactics of the actors on RLC.  They are good at shadow boxing!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Sofie back on lamp-duty. :biggrin:

I was a lamp guy on a photoshoot for tires one time and I'm here to tell you, holding that lamp up with your arm doesn't take long to wear your arm out!  I hope she has one of the lamps that is on a telescoping pole!!

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Now they just have to fuck off Lola and Anna and get 2 new girls and i might rejoin

Stand your ground cacjc......I'm never rejoining due to a promise that I made to myself, but you and others on the other hand can force their hand to make some kind of drastic change.  They will not survive if they keep going the way they are!  They think they are a big fish in a small pond, and for now they are probably right, but the pond is increasing in size and they are going to have to change if they don't want to get swallowed up!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Anna had three rounds with bate and BIG orgasm last night from 0137

In a very big tent, mostly just her face visable, but very good orgasms, I liked watching her face as she climaxing!

Sofie had a prett good bate too, at 00:15-00:30, she is slowly opening, now it is just her crotch being covered, movements very visable, good orgasm too.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Gina bate this morning after Polya went in to her to hug her goodbye 0700

Well, guess it is a matter of deffinition. In 5 month she did... what? 3 or 4 such "bates", or was it just a one minute long scratch, I certanly think she never did anything else but teasing.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, that is not my mission on CC and I doubt very seriously that it is bud2966's mission either, but of course I can only speak for myself!  My mission is to enjoy good non-biased posts on a forum that I have been a member of forever.  What we get now days is partial truths and things being left out of what actually happens.  Short, vague posts.....it seems that that is what CC has become.  I don't know whether it's because people are afraid to speak their opinions for fear of being slapped down, or people just don't care anymore!

there is Nothing to write about anymore, tjhe girls go out most of he time and when they are at hhome it's to eat sleep and go to the toilet........................:sad:

• Upvote 2