Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon everyone...Just caught up. I think the only explanation for Nicole behaviour is that she reads CC...Don't listen to a few morons Nicole...I love you to bits, and you have a lot of fans on here...:heart:

Nicole&Sofie. We all know it is tease game, as so many before them. I think it is BS, so I don't bother clicking on it, but that is one thing, this show of hers last night, it is very different.

It is childish. We pay their stay, do a show to mock her viewers as directly as that is stupid. I really liked Nicole, I loved her genuinity, but doing this show made me loose most of the respect I had for her.

If it is like you say, they let a few negative comments from some idiots, me one of them, half a continent away, on the internet really get under their skin, I think they shouldn't, but if so, if Nicole really feels insulted, I apologise for some of the unfairly critiqe I have written, but then I guess she ows an apology for a thing or two too!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You people got screwed by B2 during that UM!!

At RLCfan it has been speculated if it might have been because an evacuation, parts of Barcelona was evacuated because of a big fire.

14 hours ago, ed2 said:

If so, I would say:

SORRY NICOLE! :heart::angel::dodgy::biggrin:

I loved your genuinity, I critized you for playing more for the cams this time around, wich is somewhat true, but you were still my favourite girl in barca, up untill this... if you are trying to prove a point, I think I got it. Now please stop the bullshit, I might forgive it.

She wont forgive you now.
She will find another boyfriend :))

Dont let it get to your head and life. 

you are a paid subscriber of a website where people perform and act if its a voyeur website.  Without paid subscribers there is no website. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, meran said:

She wont forgive you now.
She will find another boyfriend :))

Dont let it get to your head and life. 

you are a paid subscriber of a website where people perform and act if its a voyeur website.  Without paid subscribers there is no website. 

Don't take my post too serious. (Hearts and big fonts is abit out of character for me, isn't it). I don't let anything go to my head, I just follow the apartments, I'm not obsessed, I don't hate (maybe exept Lev) nor love any of the tenants, I just register the behaviour, and sometimes comment on it here.

I value the real life moments we see on RLC, but not so much the staged acts. 

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Don't take my post too serious. (Hearts and big fonts is abit out of character for me, isn't it). I don't let anything go to my head, I just follow the apartments, I'm not obsessed, I don't hate (maybe exept Lev) nor love any of the tenants, I just register the behaviour, and sometimes comment on it here.

I value the real life moments we see on RLC, but not so much the staged acts. 

Good to know mate.

Some people on CC go extra mile in praising the tenants .
for me most part of the website is staged because the participants know that they are being watched. Like other reality shows ( bigbrother). 
No one spend their real life on cameras , its fake even if cc members want believe it or not. It is what it is. 
Thats the reason I dont have any expectation.  

• Like 2