Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think I'm well aware of how genuine Nicole was 1st time round...She is playing to the cams a bit more now but, hey, if you don't enjoy it, there're 18 other apt you can tune in to...

Keep it down, I did not want to insult anyone.

• Like 1

IMHO I feel that Polya and Helen are way more sensual than Sofie and Nicole.  Sofie and Nicole are (as someone else stated) young girls in a big girl world.  I agree.  Enough with the little teasing scenarios.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well done Ed...you've just painted a picture of the sort of bloke you are in in short sentence...I suppose you enjoyed her seizures too...:dodgy:...

The seizures was dangerous, the fight was not... voyeur is watching real life, not an al cosy and lovely farytale... if you judge, then I might as well judge you, you lives as much in a bubble as BBsq59 

• Like 3

Just now, ed2 said:

The seizures was dangerous, the fight was not... voyeur is watching real life, not an al cosy and lovely farytale... if you judge, then I might as well judge you, you lives as much in a bubble as BBsq59 

Do you really think so ed?...Well, let's hope my bubble doesn't burst then...:dodgy:

• Like 1