Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did Nicole leave...or is she on the hidden balcony...I think I can hear them....:huh:

Both in plain view, but the motions sensor does not appear to be working.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Surely Regina and Sher aren't going out again...:dodgy:...I think it's only to get away from their noisy air conditioning...:wink:

Looks like B1 prepare for party - 
Regina put 3 liter Sprite in the freezer.....................:cry:

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Oui Heureux, elle doit être l' un que nous avons la fille la plus ennuyeuse jamais eu ... :dodgy::tongue::wink:...

Same thing for Sofie, two really annoying girls ..:dodgy::tongue::wink:

• Like 1

boys..
But what do girls and girls like Sher and Regina serve ????
Except that Anna and Lola are now ready to send her home.
Same thing for Polya.
I appreciate Helen's commitment (especially for heels, even if those of Queen who gave Queen were sexy, these new ones suck)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes Happy, she must be one of the most boring girl's we've ever had...:dodgy::tongue::wink:...

Ha ha yes, an understatement if ever there was one naga - bored being the operative word; and by how many. I'll say this for her, she's a game girl 👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

If you really believe that the girls are not paid for their stay, no one can help you any more. :cool: The teasing games are the best evidence for a payment, because no one would do such a thing without compensation.

The question is only why RLC does not hires girls that do not hide. Nicoles last stay was perfect. Now, even she is still the most genuine girl at this place, also she lost a lot of her authenticity. Especially disappointing, as I was glad to see her name again.

• Like 1