Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Irma PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be back in 3 months and get a working visa some you can stay foreveer

... i still hope that this was the last time for Irma. ... with her at this place ... it got really useless to watch this apartment.

You are not getting it Naga,,,we have him blocked but every time you quote him,,,because you are not blocked by us we see his comments when you quote him,,,we like you and like talking with you,,but we will block you too if you keep quoting his comments.,,It's as simple as that,,it's nothing to do with you personally,,but if that's the only way to prevent myself and others from seeing his bullshit then I will do so,,I was just letting you know just in case you tried saying something to me in the future and I didn't respond. sorry Mr. Naga.

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell guys. I'm just on here to have a bit of fun...

Do you not know me by now...:angry:

I've just caught up after watching The Killing and I've been rather distracted guys. The place to be tonight wasn't B1 or B2, it was my house...

My daughter had 4 23-25  year old friends round for drinks before they hit Newcastle tonight...Wow!! I felt like I was Alex..surounded by all these gorgeous girls!!....:biggrin:

They were all stunning and lovely girls, and smelt a damn site better than Belle probably does right now....:confused:

The suggestion of body paint didn't go down too well though...:dodgy:

2 are sleeping here tonight so I might just wait till they get home...They might need a bit of assistance...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think for all irma's fans the best plan would be if she could get 1 or 2 friends to go in a roomate apt like k&k. that'd be nice to see :) 

yes; Stella and Jes ;)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think for all irma's fans the best plan would be if she could get 1 or 2 friends to go in a roomate apt like k&k. that'd be nice to see :) 

Maybe give irma her own apartment!!!!