Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it looks like preparation to go out. I am over optimistic but with that chair, I thought maybe My Belle:heart:'ll dance or give us a peeling but once more I have to lt out a big sigh as my favourite mortal girl is on her phone agian sitting on the couch covered in a towel. I am so positive towards Belle but after the last 2 nights it is getting really hard.  

i actually taught of something you'll tell me if i'm wrong but if you don't count the time that belle was asleep/outside/on her phone or ipad i'm pretty the remaining can be counted in hours :X. Besides the first night that gave me false hope, she has been "away" most of the time :X And rose is starting to act the same way. But maybe i'm wrong since i don't watch that much rlc ^^' i only check the replay and when i see the top moment of the day is either one of the couple having sex or kamilia getting waxed i don't even want to open rlc ^^'

So Rosie arrived changed into a think robe over her bra and panties then whispered to Belle in the hall. Rosie immediately went to her room and Belle to the bathroom to watch a video.

"Look at you, look at you!" cackled (for that is the only word to describe's laugh which sadly belongs to an old witch instead of a pretty girl. Then after watching that video they watched another in Rosie's room where Belle's name seemed to be called out. Of course that isn't Belle's real name so if it was a reference to her it was possibly to do with the purposes of RLC - I hope that since it was early reported that the Twins are reading camcaps and mocking us (I don't know if they are) then maybe they were mocking people on the B2 board. 

Whatever it was certainly not meant for us to know just like absolutely nothing Rosie has ever done so far except one shower has ever been for the project.

The moderators rightly ensure we ease off attacking the girls but when they do absolutely nothing for their considerable pay then it is not surprising people aren't praising them.

I repeat I don't know if it is true about Twins. The Nelly group read camcaps. They respect us as we respect them. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

i actually taught of something you'll tell me if i'm wrong but if you don't count the time that belle was asleep/outside/on her phone or ipad i'm pretty the remaining can be counted in hours :X. Besides the first night that gave me false hope, she has been "away" most of the time :X And rose is starting to act the same way. But maybe i'm wrong since i don't watch that much rlc ^^' i only check the replay and when i see the top moment of the day is either one of the couple having sex or kamilia getting waxed i don't even want to open rlc ^^'

My Belle:heart: has certainly been out or asleep for a large percentage of the time during the second half of her first month. I gave figures for the previous 4 days or so but she has been awake and in more than usual today. Of course she hasn't done anything worth watching such as the sit down shower and I guess that's my real complaint. If she went out and then came back and gave some entertainment that night or the next day, then that's fin but to be out and give nothing.... it is hard to be positive and optimistic about that. 

• Upvote 1