Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Did you notice that Stella is still wearing the bottom half of her swimming togs.

yep, don't think they took a bath yesterday, Just lay down on the beach  

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

All quiet as Belle prepares for bed and shuts her door.

I have no problem with this if they stay in tomorrow and let's face they'll not be up (well Belle won't until late afternoon) and give us a proper piece of entertainment.

Do any of us believe that's likely to happen?

Look I complain a lot about the massage parties (well not the naked ones so much) and body painting but we have to get something for a money and at the moment we are getting nothing. Exercising without panties was a good idea to try and win people back but then to do it in poor light where no-one could see Belle or much pussy from either girl sort of defeated the object. I am Belle's biggest supporter and I try to look for the positive with her. She was a legend for her visit but now ... well you have seen the posts.

I want her to stay more than anything in RLC not just because I find her incredibly sexy but because she is who I paid to see and if I'm not seeing her I just feel cheated. if she goes then I've paid my money for no reason.

I don't think anything of anysorts will happen, i even gave up on the party. Sorry but belle is just not here for RLC ( the only time she  was, was her first day it felt genuine and she seemed to had fun but after that she was gone ...)

And i don't know how you felt about last night "show" but for me it felt fake as fuck, you could have seen that rose was not confortable of showing anything and belle was just bored, always on her phone or yawning. It felt just like "work" and not the fun kind of word ... There was probably some good shot of belle and rose pussy ( i didn't watch the whole thing) but is that the most that we can expect from now on ? a fake show, where we just hope we'll get a good shot of them before they go run out? it' sad :X

j' ai une  question les filles de barça on un visas touristique comment trouve telle du travail RLC leur fournis ou bien se sont elles ?  une fois ange a dit a alex quelle servée des verres mais je n' ai pas entendu ou (bar;club,bodega,etc...) et egalement des photos de charme

15 minutes ago, martyen said:

j' ai une  question les filles de barça on un visas touristique comment trouve telle du travail RLC leur fournis ou bien se sont elles ?  une fois ange a dit a alex quelle servée des verres mais je n' ai pas entendu ou (bar;club,bodega,etc...) et egalement des photos de charme

Je n'en saisi rien mais  certain boulot n'ont pas besoin d'être déclaré. Servir des verres de temps en temps dans une boite de nuit ou un bar et être payé en fin de soirée en cash est courant. Pareil pour un photoshot.

• Upvote 1

Good morning all and especially Noldus (are you still somewhere up towards Narvik??), did you see and record what time the second twin came home? It was sometime after 0430 their time I think? I have looked back the timeline and did not notice, or failed to see it recorded, but it was certainly after 0400 and my recollection says you said the club shuts at 0300 local time.

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good morning all and especially Noldus (are you still somewhere up towards Narvik??), did you see and record what time the second twin came home? It was sometime after 0430 their time I think? I have looked back the timeline and did not notice, or failed to see it recorded, but it was certainly after 0400 and my recollection says you said the club shuts at 0300 local time.

good Morning buddy
I was in Alta this week and on the West Cost. Now I'm up in the mountain for the Easter
The twin was back home 0445 last night . sober as usual 

• Upvote 1