Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i only see dead women lying around all the time...with Nora, Irma and heidi are/were following a set formula (i believe planned with RLC) whereby atleast once everymonth they did something to provide entertainment...but these girls neither have the imagination nor the motivation...they are happy sleeping all day...,meanwhile RLC keeps coming up with new boring couples in fancy apartments...

even k&K should be asked to pack their bags...someone useful like Irma. Anna, Nicole, jessica or even Lola should replace them

... i like the couple apartments ... and do not like the shows (staged events) on RLC, because shows are not the real life at all. 

Currently, the barcelona apartemnts are in a useless state. More and more girls, but almost no girls is open minded. ... I think, the only way to solve this is by a better casting and a restart of this apartments. They need girls as Nora, Elisa and Nicole and not girls that have no life (or even worse keep everything outside only). 

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... i like the couple apartments ... and do not like the shows (staged events) on RLC, because shows are not the real life at all. 

Currently, the barcelona apartemnts are in a useless state. More and more girls, but almost no girls is open minded. ... I think, the only way to solve this is by a better casting and a restart of this apartments. They need girls as Nora, Elisa and Nicole and not girls that have no life (or even worse keep everything outside only). 

yes...something like that....but i think most of the action that we have seen so far was preplanned...or indirectly forced through some bonus pay...coz whenever we saw any action...it never led to anything...the girls were back to their normal self the following day...

infact last year also in january when Irma/Anna left..i ended my subscription and the apartment was dead for 6 months before anna came and then beardo...i personally loved the idea of introducing sleazy men amongst the girls...that beardo then that massage guy etc...atleast u expect something to happen due to their presence...

i never like k&K in B1 as well...they just conned their way into getting a permanent contract...now they live as if they dont even know each other..but even they tried to be naughty....even Nora changed herself so much...but these girls should all be fired forever...

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure Leora used both hands...:dodgy:

haha...when she uses both hands...the combined entertainment is more than 90% of the RLC apartments....infact 2017 is the year of anal for both Leora and Nelly..both are trying it in some form while bating....

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Lukaku 23 Kane 19 At least we might take the top scorer even if the Top 4 is beyond us.

If you don't want me to talk about football then beautiful Belle needs to distract me.

That's way OT. All football talk, or soccer for those across the pond,  is banned on here...:dodgy: