Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

When we think body painting after body painting session can't be more boring with this twins and Stella and company..bang...now we have an even more boring(if that is even possible)crappy objects painting...sooo much funnn to watch....lol.Bet in their real life that's what this girls do..paint objects and stay in bed...like they do in rlc...at least the twins are leaving..with the promess for sure of an return..because rlc loves this girls that are the oposotise of real in rlc..and only so endless teases.

• Upvote 1

I see a number of people that feel this is a job for the girls. If that is the case then saying B1  is the same as B2 at the moment is being unfair to the B1 girls. Looking at it from a job stand point B1 is doing it's job. Now they may lack the imagination to make it more interesting but that's another matter. They have been in the apartment most of the time. They go around naked and don't hide. In fact they show everything they have in clear good light views. And Gina is the leader in Pussy Views in the Barc apartments and will be hard to beat. So your being unfair or using a double standard. Yes Belle was great the first time but she isn't this time. Should she remember what she is here for and start doing her job then she could put herself on top. But for me she'd have to work hard to get there.:dodgy:

Yes BB  I know a quick flash of pussy would do it for you. :biggrin: It will take more that that for me.::)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Vedo un certo numero di persone che si sentono questo è un lavoro per le ragazze. Se questo è il caso, allora dicendo B1 è la stessa B2 al momento è essere ingiusto per le ragazze B1. Guardando la cosa da un punto di B1 Stand lavoro sta facendo il suo lavoro. Ora essi possono mancare la fantasia per renderlo più interessante, ma questo è un altro discorso. Sono stati nell'appartamento maggior parte del tempo. Vanno in giro nudo e non nascondono. In realtà essi mostrano tutto quello che hanno in bella vista chiara luce. E Gina è il leader nella figa Visualizzazioni negli appartamenti Barc e sarà difficile da battere. Così il vostro essere ingiusto o utilizzando un doppio standard. Sì Belle è stato grande la prima volta, ma non è questa volta. Doveva ricordare ciò che lei è qui per e iniziare a fare il suo lavoro, allora avrebbe potuto mettersi in cima. Ma per me che avrebbe dovuto lavorare duro per arrivarci.:dodgy:

Sì BB Conosco un rapido lampo di figa lo farebbe per voi. :biggrin: Ci vorrà più che per me.::)

really

i am with you

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When we think body painting after body painting session can't be more boring with this twins and Stella and company..bang...now we have an even more boring(if that is even possible)crappy objects painting...sooo much funnn to watch....lol.Bet in their real life that's what this girls do..paint objects and stay in bed...like they do in rlc...at least the twins are leaving..with the promess for sure of an return..because rlc loves this girls that are the oposotise of real in rlc..and only so endless teases.

Well, then tell us what the girls should do, which is not boring, and belongs to the real life!

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes BB  I know a quick flash of pussy would do it for you. :biggrin: It will take more that that for me.::)

Obviously I'd like more sustained views and not of the walk around pussy but a bit of spread in front and behind and in good light or NV. It seems so easy for the other girls. But the USP of Belle is her naked dancing. That's when she flashes it around. It is rarely still but it sure is nice.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1