Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

None of these girls are worth me taking my time to clean up the mess after a food fight. Remember: the unpopular opinion is often the correct one. We cannot have a civilized discussion if we can't tolerate the opinions of others.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

None of these girls are worth me taking my time to clean up the mess after a food fight. Remember: the unpopular opinion is often the correct one. We cannot have a civilized discussion if we can't tolerate the opinions of others.

There hasn't been any food fight, and there hasn't been any uncivilised discussion, just calling out a troll

Just now, Benfold said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen Rose shave her pussy since she arrived. That will be nice :biggrin:

I think I have. I think I saw Belle do it on the toilet recently and maybe Rosie does it there too.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There hasn't been any food fight, and there hasn't been any uncivilised discussion, just calling out a troll

I'm so happy after that even if those panties are on again. 3 times she slept naked in the first half of her stay, just once in the last 2 and half weeks and that was only because she was zonked out. No sexy dancing but remember it is very early and you never know Belle may still take a trip out - this is My Belle:heart: after all.