Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I skipped from page 250 to page 255 because I just couldn't take it anymore.  Glad y'all got to see some nudity,  RLC is the best and will remain the same as long as people put up with these fabricated shows!

The alternative before last night was nothing. I would really like Mr Box and you to describe exactly what you want instead of what you don't want and I will tell you whether anyone will watch it!

Kylie's showers are disastrous for RLC customers. If the camera does not have a good position, and it is easy to obstruct your field of vision by the sink, if we add that she puts the towels ... is that little we can see. But it seems that nobody warns that fact to the girls, that is not the first one that happens to him.

il y a 1 minute, vortios a dit :

Les douches de Kylie sont désastreuses pour les clients RLC. Si l'appareil photo ne pas une bonne position, et il est facile d'obstruer le champ de vision de l'évier, si l'on ajoute qu'elle met les serviettes ... est-ce peu que nous pouvons voir. Mais il semble que personne ne met en garde contre ce fait aux filles, ce n'est pas le premier qui lui arrive.

salut Vortios j'ai cru  lorsque elle es rentrée dans la salle de bain de mettre les serviettes sur les toilette , mais elle a changée sa deviens penible certains vont dire de lui laisser du temps mais elle ne fait rien toujours sur le téléphone

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

don't know.. they are still chatting ...

She is such a beautiful girl --She lets him finger hard and right when he is going to enter her she put her hand over her pussy and blocks him--That is cold....Cooking him eggs is hardly going to make up for that move

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She is such a beautiful girl --She lets him finger hard and right when he is going to enter her she put her hand over her pussy and blocks him--That is cold....Cooking him eggs is hardly going to make up for that move

this is the first time I seen that. She is a horny girl, so it's strange 

hace 29 minutos, martyen dijo:

salut Vortios j'ai cru lorsque elle es rentrée dans la salle de bain de mettre les servilletas sur les toilette, mais elle a changée sa deviens pénible certains vont extremos de Lui laisser du temps mais elle ne fait rien toujours sur le téléphone

Pardonnez-moi français très rouillé.
Je ne comprends pas ce que le teléfono. Je supongamos que vous VOULEZ parler des fotos qu'il un hecho K