Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I am guessing party this afternoon, maybe by a stop off to get ready for tonight and then out clubbing unless they want to pace themselves (does Belle know what that is LOL, she's full on and wild and I love her for that) for the Easter holiday.

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What is the purpose of these comments ?  " Don't know why she did it but she must have had a reason for it." ---and  " She has that right to do so. "-----I asked this question in case anyone familar with this girl or couple might have background info on the situation

When you make a comment. Anyone can quote on it.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I got something like "You are forbidden to view this." but I'm OK now. It's been up and down all day. Video froze like mad during the phone call but the audio kept going.

It's no big deal if I can see them or not.  There's no Activity of any significance worth reporting.

I tell you nothing, if you work with a screen in four, the cameras take on a life of their own, You tell them, go to screen 5 and you can find them on screen 11 watching the empty terrace. Or you want to see the twins, and suddenly you get the kitchen ... things like that. The drop-down disappears without letting you go to a desired screen, I have to move with the keyboard.
Impossible to follow the girls changing the screen.

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

se matin personne n' relevé qu'Ange été sortie sans panty hum  :heart::heart:

... well she joins the exhibitionists The Goddess and Nelly. Belle has talked about doing a few times but I am not sure she's gone ahead with it, but given her almost totally see-thru wardrobe she probably need panties to avoid arrest ... I'm thinking of My Belle:heart: without panties now.

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

... eh bien , elle se joint aux exhibitionisys La déesse et Nelly. Belle a parlé de faire quelques fois , mais je ne suis pas sûr qu'elle est allé de l' avant, mais étant donné sa presque totalement voir-thru garde - robe , elle a besoin probablement culottes pour éviter l' arrestation ... Je pense à mon Belle :heart: sans culotte maintenant.

je ne savais pas pour Nelly

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Estoy adivinar partido de esta tarde, tal vez por una parada para estar listo para esta noche y luego de discotecas a menos que quieran acompasarse (sabe Belle lo que es LOL, que está llena de y salvaje y la amo por eso) para el Pascua vacaciones.

After the parties last night, Girls will not see them at home, nothing more than to sleep, There is a lot of activity these nights. And if they already took advantage last week, imagine now. Of course, we continue to trade daily.
What do we pay for, their nudity and hours of beauty treatment? Or anque be mlas, entertain us ...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have any problem.  You made some comments and I had quoted on them.

You quoting my comments is not what I am asking about--I am asking why the ridiculous comments after you quote me

• Upvote 1