Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle estaba vagando desnuda por el apartamento durante 10 minutos hoy, pero no hay grandes vistas al igual que las últimas 2 semanas, ni siquiera seguro de que vio el coño en todo el día en la ducha. Todavía ayer por la noche tenemos algo.

If the speculations (which is nothing more than a rumor) the girls of the apartments, have planned the nights of this bridge.
So that idea is plausible, since last week, without having great parties, they already did.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Nos dieron un espectáculo de ayer, así que esta noche, salen a la calle.

Well, I was not there last night, and I've read both opinions. But mostly, says that the show was not worth anything.
Although I do not share his way of seeing it. Because I paid the 90 days of your stay, not your whims. The whims are paid by the girls afterwards.
I do not want some now say, that they have a right to their free time. If it were so, that it was established that free time has the right, that RLC customers decide whether or not we agree with that, and decide to pay that or not.
That becomes a scam book.

• Upvote 1