Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

It's just making me depressed now. I suppose this is what happens when those thoughts are never satisfied. Maybe I'm detoxing but I am finding this tough and it ain't going to get any easier for me in the next few days. 

2 hours ago, vortios said:

I know we all want to see the girls inside the houses. But these girls do not measure up to other girls who have been through the houses. I always speak from the customer's point of view. That is really the one that matters to me.

I disagree.:dodgy:

Angel is wearing her pink leather jacket over a black flowery kimono dress with white socks and pink lingerie. The kimono dress which she tried on earlier without is probably the loosest piece of clothing imaginable destined to give revealing views. It is hardly on and even Belle might think twice about risking it but of course it would be probably be see-thru if she wore it.

She also took a handbag and a shopping bag.

Don't expect to see her until possibly the morning.

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The alternative before last night was nothing. I would really like Mr Box and you to describe exactly what you want instead of what you don't want and I will tell you whether anyone will watch it!

If i was a paying member I would just want them to bring some of it home......whatever some of it may be.  That would be all I was asking for!!

• Upvote 3

Considering they are working "Girls on vacation" seems an odd title, especially the B2 girls who until a few nights ago appeared to be on vacation from RLC and over the next few days it could probably be even more.

• Upvote 2