Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys, I'm going to Spain tomorrow...:cool:, Sadly not Barca cos it would have been tricky explaining to my wife...:dodgy:

Can you look after the girls for me till I get back on Monday please...::)

Goodnight everyone and have a good Easter...I hope the girls behave for you...:biggrin:

Have a good time.

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

Stn Cld must B bored...

Not Bored.  It's just that since all of the commenting in the B1 & B2 was all mixed up together between the two. It would be much easier for all to Merge it all into one spot. 

This way there is no going back and forth from One Apartment Thread to the next.

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Not Bored.  It's just that since all of the commenting in the B1 & B2 was all mixed up together between the two. It would be much easier for all to Merge it all into one spot. 

This way there is no going back and forth from One Apartment Thread to the next.

I get lost often.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Gina inquieta busca algo ... Yo sé dónde está  :biggrin: ... una pastilla para el valor? Es probable que una pastilla para dormir.

If you take the pill at 2 in the morning, it will be 12 and you will be sleeping.